The Zootechnia Exhibition can be visited by entrepreneurs and professionals, who wish to be informed about the new products and services of the livestock and poultry industries, as well as the interested public, who have the opportunity to attend a series of interesting events.
- Animal and poultry breeders
- Livestock artists
- Professionals and potential professionals in the fields
- People who have small – home breeding units
- Ordinary public
Entry to the exhibition Zootechnia for the public is made by purchasing a ticket at the exhibition entrances. Admission ticket for general public is 6€.
Entry to the exhibition is free for interested professionals in one of the following ways:
- Electronic pre-registration on the website of the exhibition
- Registration at the information centers at the exhibition entrances by presenting a trade visitor invitation or showing a business card
Group visits from schools or colleges are allowed after contacting the relevant Visitor Service Department.
All visitors and participants must follow the valid at the time health protocols and instructions of the organizer, upon entering at the Exhibition Center.
t +30 2310 291264 e firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no free parking spaces in the Exhibition Center. We inform our customers that HELEXPO owns two paid parking lots for short-term or long-term use. For more information click here.
Furthermore, at a very short distance from the Exhibition Center, they operate for a fee:
The underground parking lot of the Municipality of Thessaloniki, in the town hall
The parking lot at XANTH Square, on Tsimiski Street